Senin, 06 Agustus 2012

Fantastic & soooooo addictive Flawless...

Days After I Buy This Gear Games Prehistoric Park

Gear Games Prehistoric Park

The Yamaha A-S500 has restored my joy in listening. I started out building my own Dynakit stereo equipment in the '60s but had tried to "modernize" the last few years. Two different consumer-grade AV receivers had left me feeling frustrated listening to music. The digital conveniences were great (such as switching all the HDMI sources, etc.), but the audio sections were just plain anemic. The highs were missing in action and the lows had no guts (unless I used a good quality powered sub I have - and even then, there was a hole between the super-lows and the mid-bass). In addition, there were no loudness controls on either AV receiver, making low volume listening rather lackluster. I had even tried replacing my large, '70s vintage floor-standing speakers thinking that they might be aging or out of date. WRONG! All along, the problem was with the low-current power supplies and digital over-processing in the AV receivers. Swapping the A-S500 for the most recent AV receiver brought the excitement of hi-fi listening back into my living room. Even my (slightly) aging ears can hear the highs again and the lows will "tickle your innards." Clarity is back and I now remember what dynamic range is. The response throughout the frequency range is smooth without coloration. It's hard to explain how pleased I am with the A-S500.

Get your Gear Games Prehistoric Park Now!

8 komentar:

  1. The game runs smoothly and is easy to pick up. The best part is that you can earn gold coins. No real money purchases required to play and design a great looking park.

    BalasHapus
  2. This game works great and is simple to learn. :) Love making parks, so this is very enjoyable. :) Has no glitches and runs perfectly. Nice and clear, so I think u will like it. :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Best Download for ages. Excellent time passer that's free and works as it says on the box..recommended. Awesome! I played this game when i was in junior high school. So shock when i search for this game randomly and i found it on google play.

    BalasHapus
  4. Very happy with this game.A builder type with excellent graphics and catchy caveman background music.I love the fact you can find friends with out having to use Facebook,although you can have that option.Bottom line,its fun,free so far,can buy gold if you want but its not imperative to do to have fun.Gold can also be earned which is awesome.Try it

    BalasHapus
  5. This is a good game. It is easy to play and free. Great for adults and children too. Can be pretty addicting.

    BalasHapus
  6. I love the prehistoric Times and I love building stuff so this is a really fun and addicting game. It works really well on my kindle fire hd. I hope it brings you as much fun as it does to me :-)

    BalasHapus
  7. Great game,no glitches and finally a GAME THAT GIVES YOU BANG FOR YOUR BUCK, VERY GENEROUS COMPARED TOMOST GAMES.. no need tobuy to play tho.

    BalasHapus
  8. This game is so much fun! The graphics are really beautiful, and the concept of the entire game is really cute. Prehistoric Park runs beautifully on my Kindle Fire. I absolutely recommend this game!

    BalasHapus