Jumat, 03 Agustus 2012

Super Dock for a mouse and keyboard... if you can get one...

Days After I Buy This Samsung Galaxy Note Smart Docking

Samsung Galaxy Note Smart Docking

This Smart Dock can do it all. It lets me access my files on my external hard drive, it lets me output my phone so my television, while putting the sound through my separate speakers, and use a keyboard and mouse like it was a regular laptop. There isn't much to say about this product because it really speaks for itself.
The white multimedia hub is very slick looking, and easily can fit off to the side of a television or desk without taking up any extra space. I really enjoy using this to stream netflix from my phone to my television. It is also great to use for writing papers. I tried this out by starting a paper on my laptop on evernote, but accidently left my laptop at my girlfriends place. So I decided to plug in my keyboard and mouse and continue writing my paper on my television by outputting my evernote app to the tv. It worked great!

Overall, this product does everything you can imagine. You can access your external hard drives quickly, you can output your display to the television, charge your phone, plug in external speakers, keyboard, mouse and I'm sure many other things! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a high end multimedia dock.

Get your Samsung Galaxy Note Smart Docking Now!

7 komentar:

  1. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2, and was wondering if anyone has tried using the smart dock in the car, as a dock. I want something that wont go on the windshield, and doesn't look cheap or universal to charge my phone and use it for navigation. Anyone have ideas on how to attach it to my dash horizontal? Any thoughts or ideas would be great! I have a Fiat 500 if that matters.

    BalasHapus
  2. My options are Asus Eee Pad, Acer Iconia Tab, LG Optimus Tab, Samsung Galaxy and Motorola Xoom. I'm looking for good specs on video, speed, battery life...

    BalasHapus
  3. I'm planning on getting a smartphone, and im debating between these two. Please give me your opinions on both of these phones! they're both amazing, i cant decide!

    BalasHapus
  4. I have an upgrade due next month. I'mtorn inbetween the i phone5 and the samsung galaxy III. Any thoughts?

    BalasHapus
  5. I am planning to buy the one that is better

    BalasHapus
  6. I am not a fan of the ipad but am interested to see what people think is the best tablet on the market NOT including the ipad (which i think is priced too high and popular due to consumer hype.) I am in the market for one but got overwhelmed when I went to the store. What tablet has the best features, memory, screen size etc. At the store I played with the samsung tablet and blackberry but I don't know much about either. thanks

    BalasHapus
  7. I have a lot of conference calls and emails for my company so I need a phone that is fast and efficient. Right now, it is between the iPhone 5 and the Samsung galaxy s3. If there's any other smartphone that u think would be better, I am open to any other phone too. What are perks of having an IPhone 5, what are the perks of the Samsung galaxy s3? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

    BalasHapus