Sabtu, 04 Agustus 2012

Polk rocks

Days After I Buy This Polk Audio Wireless Surround Sound

Polk Audio Wireless Surround Sound

I just received my F/X last week as an anniversary gift and have a few pointers. And to be clear wired speakers IS the better choice for true audio experience.

First thing I noticed when I pulled the unit out was how well made it is. I expected a "lighter" unit but it is heavy and well made. Also the instructions are a bit outdated and requires some common sense. Cables that came with the speakers are okay nothing major, I used some of my leftover speaker wires (12 gauge). Now when all was plugged in and powered on I was impressed how it all came together. Transmitter paired with the speaker in a flash. Did not need to sync manually.

Now for the sound, it sounds great. I was taken by surprise the clarity of the sound and how "broad" it was. I tested in several markets; console gaming, HD sporting events, music, HD channels and HD movies all 5.1 to 7.1. All sounded great no popping sound or "humming". Even when my receiver is off I don't get distortion or sound from the speakers. Also good to mention I have WIFI in the area with laptop and cell phones and no interruptions at the moment.

My overall view of the unit is great, I've been eyeing this for a long time and read everyone's review. Seems to be a hit or miss with the hardware. I'm just glad I'm able to get my surround sound and more importantly approval from the wife.

Get your Polk Audio Wireless Surround Sound Now!

9 komentar:

  1. opening a bar that is about 2500 sqft. What are some good speakers to use in this type of setting. Looking to be able to play music, and also have audio from some sports games. Was thinking around $200 per pair would be ok but am looking for some guidance. Any suggestions?

    BalasHapus
  2. I need help choosing a good system for my home. I'm looking for a 1000watt system that'll connect to my HDTV/cable and my PS3 fine with/without extra cables also, I am trying to stay within a 150 to 230 price range, please use a much detail as possible. Also, whatever you suggest, can you please explain how I would connect this system to my TV and PS3 and what extra cables I will need. Please help! Thanks.

    BalasHapus
  3. Is there a good wireless surround system on the market? We are moving into a new home and don't want to deal with all the wiring as the room will be large and no access under that room to rout the wiring.

    BalasHapus
  4. if I hook a surround sound system with a 1080p up-scaling dvd player system to my tv will the following play in surround: xbox 360 elite, blu-ray player ( Sony BDP-S350), the dvd player that comes with the system, and the channels that are in surround sound. Also will all the speakers be connected to the Receiver wirelessly or do you need wires running to each individual speaker from the Receiver

    BalasHapus
  5. I've been searching amazon for a wireless surround sound system and there are a bunch advertised. However when I read the descriptions and critiques people always talk about WIRING. Hello? How is a wireless system full of wires? Or maybe I don't have a good understanding of what wireless really means. What I want is surround sound without wires crisscrossing my living room. Is this possible? What are some good systems? Thanks for any help you can give me!

    BalasHapus
  6. got vizo vsb200 sound bar did not want to pay 300 for one with wireless subwoofer where could i find a powered wireless sub woofer that would work for a 100 or less

    BalasHapus
  7. I have about a 12 by 12 foot room. I want a high quality system with at least four speakers, including one bigger than the others.It needs to be wireless so I can play music from my computer. I also need to have a jack for my ipod to connect to.

    BalasHapus
  8. I'm thinking about buying a tv to go in my bedroom but the only thing is i live with family and don't really want to have to worry about the noise bothering them. My thought was that maybe I could get a sort of surround sound system (although) I'm not really interested in having 5 or 6 speakers) to put one like in the corner of my bed and close by so that the sound wouldn't bother others much. Does anyone know of some specific speakers that would be good for this? and incase it matters the tv is Viore.

    BalasHapus
  9. I'm looking for a surround sound in a box. I have a Blu-Ray player and HDTV, but I don't know what to do as far as a Receiver, etc. Also, I'm debating wireless speakers due to the fact that I am a renter. It won't be easy for me to hide the wires. Budget is a big concern; I would like to be somewhere under $300.00. Thanks!

    BalasHapus