Selasa, 10 Juli 2012

Great on all Apple devices!!!

Why You Ned to Buy Epson WorkForce Smartphone Compatible C11CB92201

Epson WorkForce Smartphone Compatible C11CB92201

Several reviews state you need a USB connection for scanning. That is only true for push scanning (where printer is remote from PC) where you scan at the printer and push the results to the PC. If you at the PC you invoke EPSON scanning software and you can do all your scanning wirelessly. In addition this software has three modes; home, office, professional. In pro mode you have lots of picture modification parms including dust removal and restoration like digital ice.

I have this epson and a canon laser AIO and this one is like a swiss army knife compared to the Canon which I use only now for fast BW printing..............highly recommended especially for Apple product and Chrome users who can print from Iphone/Ipad locally or from remote locations to the printer using google cloud print; you can use Epson email print also. The dual paper feed with photo paper in one and regular copy paper in the others is great feature too or any other kind of mixed print media. Fax also allows for color faxing.

Get your Epson WorkForce Smartphone Compatible C11CB92201 Now!

5 komentar:

  1. I am currently looking to buy an all in one printer(Printer, copier, scanner, fax) for my home office. But, I'm unsure which one is best. I do not like HP. Help!

    BalasHapus
  2. I wanna buy a printer. Though, I'm not sure which one to buy. I've been using All in one Epson ones for so long. I'd like to use another brand. What do you think.

    BalasHapus
  3. starting a business and im looking into printers i heard cannon and brothers are the best

    BalasHapus
  4. I was wondering if I could get any printer for my HP computer. Does it have to be an HP printer like my computer, or can it be any printer, and can you tell what is a good all-in-one printer and where I can get it at ????????????

    BalasHapus
  5. So I really need a new printer. It has to be WIFI capable. It should be able to print, copy, scan, and fax. I also need one that is a laser printer, and black/white is preferred since it is cheaper than colored, but colored is ok too. My biggest concern is how long the cartridge will last. My current printer is a laser printer and one cartridge will last me like a year or year and half. I really want a newer one similar. Anyone know what kind I can get that will not make me buy new ink cartridges every couple months?? Thank You

    BalasHapus