Kamis, 26 Juli 2012

THIS DECK IS THE SH*T!!!

After I Buy JVC KW AV50 Touchscreen Receiver functional

JVC KW AV50 Touchscreen Receiver functional

I bought my original kindle fire right after the first one was announced. So about a year and a half ago, i think.

I love it and still use it frequently. It is perfect for travelling. I download video content before heading to the airport and I can watch it with my headphones to tune out the noise on the plane. I turn off wifi on the plane, to extend the battery life.

I have been tempted to check out the 4G/LTE version that came out, but am really very content with just wifi. the 8GB capacity works fine for me. I've never had issues with running out of space. I mainly use it for games, a couple books, and videos, which I delete from the device after watching. I can always re-download them from my video library if i want to get them back.

overall, i love it.

Go get one!

Get your JVC KW AV50 Touchscreen Receiver functional Now!

8 komentar:

  1. For the price you cant get any better than this. The sound is great and the multi colors are awesome

    BalasHapus
  2. I bought this item for my boyfriend for Christmas. The shipping only took a few days and the sound quality and features are amazing. Well worth the money. He and i both enjoy it.

    BalasHapus
  3. this is my second JVC DVD deck....

    NOT ONE COMPLAINT... and 1/3 of the price of the original ....

    I bought the generic adapter cable to interface my iphone 4S....WOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!

    cant say enough about this unit!!!

    and it was pre installed with latest update!!!

    BalasHapus
  4. i have a ford edge 2007 and i had try different ones, but this im sticking with this one.. i love it, it does everything it says.

    It was easy to install and its very easy to manage. its very fast and has alot of options

    i will defenitely recomended it

    BalasHapus
  5. This does a wonderful job I love how music is controlled from the head unit not the phone gps is great

    BalasHapus
  6. fast shipping. amazing stereo. got this for my husbands car and it is incredible. i'm sorry i didn't get one for myself too.

    BalasHapus
  7. Works great put this in my friends 2010 Toyota Tacoma and he loves it and said it works great. 5 stars and super fast shipping.

    BalasHapus
  8. i love this radio the sound is better then my old alpine stereo and the movies are awesome to watch with subs recommended for anyone looking for a really good upgrade

    BalasHapus