Rabu, 25 Juli 2012

Very impressed with Amazon's service

After I Buy Kindle Color Multi touch Display Wi Fi

Kindle Color Multi touch Display Wi Fi

I bought my original kindle fire right after the first one was announced. So about a year and a half ago, i think.

I love it and still use it frequently. It is perfect for travelling. I download video content before heading to the airport and I can watch it with my headphones to tune out the noise on the plane. I turn off wifi on the plane, to extend the battery life.

I have been tempted to check out the 4G/LTE version that came out, but am really very content with just wifi. the 8GB capacity works fine for me. I've never had issues with running out of space. I mainly use it for games, a couple books, and videos, which I delete from the device after watching. I can always re-download them from my video library if i want to get them back.

overall, i love it.

Go get one!

Get your Kindle Color Multi touch Display Wi Fi Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I dont know witch phone to choose dont tell me google or direct me to a site! just tell me yes/no why and what it does please .THANX ALOT!

    BalasHapus
  2. I was planning on buying a tablet, and after hearing about the Kindle Fire am very much likely to choose it. Does anyone know about word processing on the Fire? I don't need something as advanced as Microsoft Word, but a basic note taking app (like Notepad, or "Notes" on iOS) will be very much necessary.

    BalasHapus
  3. I want to use it for opening bible software for teaching class, internet browsing, music, etc.

    BalasHapus
  4. He is in his late 60s and doesn't really e-mail outside of work. He really wants one just so he can Facebook without going down into his bacement office where the PC is. He does not currently have WiFi in the house, though he does have internet. I feel the ipad would be a waste of $ as he will not come close to using it to its potential - suggestions?

    BalasHapus
  5. Explain reasons why please!!!!

    BalasHapus
  6. Looking for Christmas Deals...

    BalasHapus
  7. Which is the most selling tablet and which one is top of the charts and which tablet is people going for the most and which tablet will get the most attention and the most sales?

    BalasHapus
  8. How much do you think I could sell it for and where I could sell it?

    BalasHapus