Senin, 30 Juli 2012

Great Stuff

After I Buy Mediabridge Computer Networking Cat5e Ethernet

Mediabridge Computer Networking Cat5e Ethernet

The computer replaced our 6 year old Dell, so there's a huge difference in speed and functionality. Anything would have been an improvement, but we are happy with this one. Just to pass on the information....there is a button on the front that should open the 'Expansion Bay' door. It doesn't. The first time we pushed it, it got stuck so we assumed that it was broken. It felt like it wasn't connected to anything. HP India was baffled and had never heard of a problem like this so we started the return process, with great aggravation, having spent multiple hours moving stuff onto the computer and getting it set up. When the new one arrived, it had the same problem. The button didn't work. After a little research, we felt a quite foolish, finding that HP no longer uses the Expansion Bay, but continues to use the case, so the door isn't supposed to open and the button is indeed non-functional--and their support staff doesn't seem to have a clue. Oh well....it works and we didn't have to start over, but we are out another $20 for shipping. Lesson learned. May it spare you the hassle!

Get your Mediabridge Computer Networking Cat5e Ethernet Now!

9 komentar:

  1. received cable in less than a week. excellant cable for the for easy hook-up to the internet. excellant quality constructed cable. have no problems with data transfer. it's excellant cable for very little money. i would recommend this cable to my friends.

    BalasHapus
  2. I ordered this cable about 6 months ago for use in running a wired connection from our router to a new surveillance DVR. This cable is great quality and curves and flexes without fear of damaging it. I was able to run it through walls and an attic without any snags and the durability of it prevented any damage to the cable in the process. Over the time I have used the cable, haven't had any problems with data transfer or any deterioration in the cable. Would recommend; great product.

    BalasHapus
  3. Was not sure how this cable would be with such a low price..BUT its perfect. AND I payed less then a 10ft cable at your local store..Thanks and will purchase again.

    BalasHapus
  4. This cable is of adequate durability and performs well.
    I primarily purchased it for making smaller cables, and at this price, it is one of the better options for doing so.
    It appears to be proper twisted pair cat 5e.

    The connectors are firmly crimped and booted and are of good quality. Wiring is confirmed as T-568 B (white/orange, orange, white/green, blue, white/blue, green, white/brown, brown).

    BalasHapus
  5. Never have I been so pleased with a product as I am with this blue cord. I connected the far end of it to my computer and the near end I connected to a small white box with flashing orange lights that the cable man had mounted under the sink on the killing floor. Actually, only a couple of the lights were flashing and the others were a solid orange color that would intermittently blink on and off repeatedly. I dont know if its the blue color or what but now my computer whisks me away to a special place, far from the sorrowful cries of the bovines and maniacal laughter that surrounds me. I may order another one just in case.

    BalasHapus
  6. Had to hook up a cable to my android mini PC upstairs as the WiFi on it stunk. I checked Amazon and found this cable and BobjGear USB to RJ45 Compact Fast Ethernet Adapter . I thought this cable must be junk at this price !! I was wrong!! Its great cable and the company that makes it backs it up !! So don't be afraid to order this because of the low price ! :-)

    BalasHapus
  7. it is a patch cable. for years i had a buffering problem with my wireless,we knocked a hole through the wall connected the cable to our MEDIALINK N ROUTER then to the tv,problem solved.the router works fine for everything else.this is a very good fix buy this length so you have enough slack you can always hide the extra there will be no signal loss.

    BalasHapus
  8. These ethernet cables were better than the previous ones i got. Connected it to my ps2 and ps3 and works perfect for a wired connection. The RJ-45s are strong and better than the previous white cables i got, which were thin and got broken easily. GET THIS YOU WONT REGRET! AND IF YOU'RE A GAMER LOOKING FOR A GOOD WIRED CONNECTION, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS! HAPPY ONLINE GAMING/NETWORKING :D

    BalasHapus